Monday 2 February 2009

bday (:

Saturday was mua's 19th bday. haha. it's was a long and tiring day but i really enjoyed myself.
and i want to thank Melody, Shikeen, Jolene, Chermaine, Lynnette Yong, WeiEe, Uzzy, Gilbert, Raymond aka WahMan, Diyanah, Jason, Rachel(born 1 day before me), Melissa, Debbie, JiaJie, Syahrul, KaiLi, BZai, Prulala, DingJun, Perry, Elaine, Minmin, Jessica and Jiayu for wishing me.

first up was meeting Daniel at 8.30am to go swimming.
swam all the way until 10.30am and i managed to get my even tan.
managed to complete only 20 laps. half of my target for the day.
hahaha. when i reach home to bathe i was already tired cause of the 14hour work i had the day before and me sleeping at 3 plus. haha. asked for it right.

then i went to Somerset to meet Uzzy, Lynnette and Lynnette's friend Gladys at 1pm.
we went ahead first cause WeiEe will be late. headed for Heeren for lunch.
couldn't decide what to eat so we started doing the old fashion way.
let luck decide out fate. so we spin Uzzy's phone to decide.
everytime end up at Thai Express so we gave up. hahah.
headed to basement where WeiEe joined us.
in the end we decided to go to the Japanese Food Street.
everything is like Jap Jap Jap and more Jap.
and apparently Gladys is a Jap fanatic as well. haha.
i had a Tempura Omu Rice. it's just rice wrapped with omelette and a few tempuras.
the serving is quite big. hahaha. followed by Toast with caramel banana and chocolate sauce.
super sweet (: hhaha. i like (:(:(:(:

headed over to Paragon after that. window shopped for a while then
Lynnette and Gladys left us for a while to meet their friend while the rest of us headed to Toys R' Us. it's like hahahaha. super funny. took some funny pictures with the soft toys. i look retarded la. lol. Lynnette came to join us again. then we headed over to Kinokuniya to see see a bit. me at that time was super tired. but still have to carry on. haha. finally took a photo before we all parted ways. Lynnette was meeting her friends, WeiEe was going to grandparent's house at Bugis and Uzzy was going home. so Uzzy and I trained to AMK where i was meeting my mother.

wanted to see WahMan working at AMK Hub but his didnt pick up his phone so give up looking liao. apparently he's working at the toys section of NTUC la. lol. then headed to Aunty Amy's house at Farrer Road. took my aunty's transport. had dinner there then my relative's from Malaysia came to visit as well. i haven't seen them since the wedding after my O levels. hahah. felt quite weird since they were the ones visiting. hahah. then headed over to my mother's cousin's house where they all stayed at Tiong Bahru. played BJ for a while. then went down for late night kopi at the coffee shop. left the place at 12 place and reached home at around 1.

there's still work yesterday from 9-5 which really killed me. i was sleeping while standing almost throughout the day. dyiiinnnggggg. by the time i reached home i collapsed from tiredness and only woke up an hour ago. i guess people do have their limits. haha.
pictures pictures contributed by Uzzy's SLR

me taken by surprise.













Uzzy and me













Lynnette and WeiEe













WeiEe with her rabbit at Toys R' Us













Uzzy with his Elmo













big kid me with teddy. lol













group photo outside Kino














okay me seriously need to rest again. i'm tireddddd. haha it's like 5.30am now.

No comments: