Wednesday 11 February 2009

off day

i'm finally off again after a long week.
will just have a brief update on the past week.
haven't blogged in more than a week cause i was too tired everyday after work.
communication between me and the aunty has improved.
we even joke together now. lol. but still never talk with the boss.

can't really remember what happened on the 3rd, 4th and 5th.
6th was Justina, Liyun and Daniel's birthday.
Daniel came to find me at work on that day cause i asked him out.
but boss came at around 8pm. so he wait for around 3 hours for me to knock off.
so paiseh la. then we went to CP Swensen's for dinner. my treat of course. lol.
some pictures taken at dinner.


7th was Clovie's birthday. happy 18th birthday cousin.
was suppose to have last minute mahjong session at yiyi's house.
but my stupid boss only came at 9pm to switch with me.
by the time i reached i only got to play 2 short rounds. zzzz.
stayed over at yiyi's house cause it was nearer to my workplace
and it's more convenient and cheaper to get to Chinatown.

8th is Aunty Joanne's bday. they had mahjong with my mother
without me!!!! LOL!!! anyway i was working full that on that day.
so got no chance at all. haha.

9th and 10th were almost the same, boring day with lousy sales.

today is the more important day.
swimming in the evening so don't have to wake up so early.
i think i'll be starting on Moonlight Resonance 2 which my mother just
brought back. busy afternoon later.
lunch followed by choir followed by swimming.

and i seriously look forward the end of this job when i get my pay.
at least 1.2k. woohoo. going gaga now. hahaha. okay i seriously need some rest
after the long work day last night. i miss seeing a lot of people

No comments: