Tuesday 17 February 2009

last day

just a short update before i go to sleep.
this year's V day was spent at work the whole day.
it also happens to be my last day
doing sales and serving customers.
and my phone died on me somemore. cannot on at all.
messages and some contacts all gone.
got a new Motorola Walkman phone
with no camera so can use at army.
and i can't seem to grasp it yet. cause too simple le. haha.

i've been doing manual labour for the past few days,
most tiring being today.
just got home from work. super tiring.
had to do packing cause the shop has closed down
and has to clear by later in the afternoon. stupid landlord.
longest day worked ever in my life.
12.30pm-4.30am. 16 hours there.
don't know if i have to go down there later.
maybe heading to Eunos instead.
looking forward to Saturday. wonder what it'll be like. hmm.

okay seriously need to sleep now. my eyes are closing typing this post.

No comments: