Sunday 31 May 2009

200

post 200 coming up. can't believe this took me almost 2 years. haha



yesterday was grandmother's 74th birthday. celebrated at Downtown's Sakura which was super packed as usual. Sudi touched down in time for the dinner. buffet dinner is super filling. had to rest in between before i could continue. Kbox with the family right after that. first time sing so many oldies in a day. hahah. 唱歌治百病. i felt much much better right after the session. happier in fact. left the place at 1 plus and reached home at 2. haven't been home this late for a long time.



went back to school on Thursday. took leave just to collect the SGC with JiaHao. abit wasted cause the regulars had IMT/ATP. which means it was quite slacky. hanged around Northpoint for a while before heading to J8 to meet Isaac to watch Terminator Salvation. it's a uber nice show but a little expensive cause it's the first day showing. regulars had ATP on Friday as well but i was given half day off for my MA in the afternoon. another day wasted cause it's Family Day and they get to book out earlier. ahhhhhh.



therapy at TTSH was okay. only lasted for 45min. had to put my hands into a machine with corn husk and heater and massage the broken finger in it. i could bend my finger more than usual but my whole right hand is totally weak. can't exert much energy to do work. even just by clenching my fist my whole hand would just tremble. oh well. let's see what the X-Ray would tell me on Wednesday when i go back to TTSH again

No comments: