Sunday 28 June 2009

It's nearing the end of the month and I haven't blogged for this entire month. Reason being i've started to stay in camp every night rather than going home everyday. Even so, that hasn't stopped from using the computer in the office.

This month is kind of boring. Except for the sleepover last Saturday at Isaac's house. Rabbit managed to join us this time and we were chionging Halo 3 until 2+ am. And putting my hands once again onto the DS which parted from me a couple of weeks back.

Got a last minute message from Michelle to go pubbing at Boat Quay on the 25th. Who would want to go back to camp halfway while drinking. So I had to go through so much trouble just to get my leave for the next day. Met up with Michelle, Shian and Lynard after 'work'. Went over Honey Bar cause Shian wanted to see the cute bartender there. Drink Drank Drunk. Not me but the 2 girls. Thankfully Michelle had someone to send her home and Shian had Keith. Only managed to reach home at around 1.30am cause the KPE entrance was closed.

Currently i'm surviving on less than $10 until my next pay where i'll have $20 to spend due to debts and some savings plan i signed up last month. So staying in isn't a bad idea cause i'll save on my transport fees. Nevermind, 2 more months and i'll be free.

Last week, i just got excused 2 months from driving so that i won't have to go for driving course. If I go for course, my Saturdays will be burned and no practice which means cannot participate in the concert in September. And i have been attached temporarily to the Training Co-Ord section aka detailing. Only 2 days into the sections and i don't know how much hair I've pulled of my head. Getting arrowed by almost every superior in the office. I guess it's just me, being the nice guy or something.

It's back to camp for me tomorrow. By right it's today la but who cares. Long weekend for me again cause I took half day leave on Friday morning and MA in the afternoon. Perfect planning. 11.5 days of leave left. Must spend wisely. That's all for now

No comments: