Thursday 30 July 2009

I'm sick once again. After the 1 week MC i got last week, my illness has not improved one bit. The persistent cough and irritating phlegm still lingers within me. I went back to camp this week just to do a day of duty and got MC for the rest of the week to rest. Apparently a few of the regulars and NSFs fell ill as well, making the whole office look deserted. Plus with the people gone for BK, there's hardly 30 people left everyday.


As some people would know, I have finally got my DS last Wednesday thanks to Jason's help. I owe him big time!! Problems arised after i got the gaming console. Like the R4 and the charger problem which caused me to travel to and fro for several days, depleting my transport allowance which is no more now. After being cooped up at home for so many days, there's always a need to enjoy myself. Went to Marina Square KBox with Sudi, WeiEe, Lynnette and Jingda. Haven't been there in a while. I believe that was the 11th time I've gone to KBox this year so far. Crazy but true. Jess met up with us after the KBox to join us for dinner. We had a hard time deciding the place as almost everywhere was crowded and ended up at Thai Express. Since it was still early after the dinner, we went to the fountain where Sudi and I celebrated our bday last year with the girls. Quite fun playing games and stuff since the 6 of us haven't met up in ages (:


These few days were just as boring for me having to rest at home. Packed schedule tomorrow with Gene for lunch at Sakae Sushi at Northpoint, dinner with Chermaine at her workplace in Khatib and Harry Potter movie at Bishan with Isaac and Raymond. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone (= And I seriously need to sleep now. The cough medicine is knocking me out. That's all folks

No comments: