Thursday 13 August 2009

Don't be surprise why I'm blogging at this time of the day. I got another 3 days MC from the polyclinic which was totally unexpected on Tuesday. I was only going to make an appointment for a blood test due to certain condition I have and they found out I had fever. 38.6 degree celcius. I guess it's normal. With the number of people at home still sick, it's not entirely impossible for me to fall sick again.



I have to go back to camp tonight, bringing along my fieldpack and LBV. FBO check tomorrow morning as well as standby bed. For the area cleaning part I understand but for the FBO check?? That's totally unreasonable. Especially when the clerks, storemans and driver trainees gets involved. Does he really think we are a combat unit?? I'll be going back to Tekong very soon and he expects me to ferry them to and fro. Thanks to BC, I got news about tomorrow's check and thankfully, most of my things from Tekong were untouched. Managed to almost finish packing last night. Still missing a few stuff here and there.



Hopefully I'll enjoy another long weekend with no hinders. And no confinement due to dirtyness of bunk cause I think my bunk is one of the cleanest *fingers crossed*.

No comments: